Welcome to International Student Services!
Walk-In Hours: Mondays from 1:00-3:00 pm in the Dean’s Office on the second floor of Hopkins Hall. Or make an individual appointment by calling 413-597-4171.
A member of the Dean’s Office at Williams College, Assistant Dean of International Student Services (ISS) Ninah Pretto:
- Advisement on immigration, academic, social, professional and personal issues
- Guidance to on and off campus resources
- Provides informative programs, workshops and training
- Support, advocacy and more….
Upcoming Programs & Events:
- 9/27/17 Global Ephs A Worldwide Virtual Networking Event, 8:30-9:30 am, Horn Hall 103
- 9/28/17 International Coffee Hour, 4:00-5:00 pm, Dodd House
- 9/29/17 International Perspectives & Support, 2:00-3:00 pm, First Congregational Church -Lower Level Group Room
- 10/01/17 ICC Fall Mixer, 4:00-5:00 pm, ECO Cafe
- 10/10/17 F-1 Employment Workshop, 4:00-5:00pm, Mears-Lewis Room Career Center
- 10/17/17 U.S. Job Search Workshop, 4:00-5:00 pm, Mears-Lewis Room Career Center
You can reach Dean Pretto at firstname.lastname@example.org.