Welcome to International Student Services!
Walk-In Hours: Mondays from 1:00-3:00 pm in the Dean’s Office on the second floor of Hopkins Hall. Or make an individual appointment by calling 413-597-4171.
A member of the Dean’s Office at Williams College, Assistant Dean of International Student Services (ISS) Ninah Pretto:
- Advisement on immigration, academic, social, professional and personal issues
- Guidance to on and off campus resources
- Provides informative programs, workshops and training
- Support, advocacy and more….
Upcoming Programs & Events
- 12/01/17 International Perspectives & Support, 2:oo-3:00 pm, ILounge Hardy House 2nd FL
- 02/13/18 F-1 Employment Workshop, 4:00-5:00pm, Hopkins 201
The International Lounge aka ILounge is now open to all international students as your home away from home. Feel free to use it as a meeting, study and relaxing space. International walk-in hours will also take place in the space as soon as our meeting table arrives! So stay tuned. It’s located in the Davis Center Hardy House 2nd Fl. And it’s a work in progress so feel free to add your personal touches…photos from home or anything that reminds you of home. Enjoy and take good care of it.
You can reach Dean Pretto at firstname.lastname@example.org.