Welcome to International Student Services!
Walk-In Hours: Mondays from 12:30-2:30 pm in the Dean’s Office. Or make an individual appointment in the Dean’s Office or by calling 413-597-4171.
A member of the Dean’s Office at Williams College, Associate Dean of International Student Services (ISS) Ninah Pretto:
- Advisement on immigration, academic, social, professional and personal issues
- Guidance to on and off campus resources
- Provides informative programs, workshops and training
- Support, advocacy and more….
Upcoming Programs & Events
- 08/29/2018 International Student Payroll Orientation, 9:30-11:30 am, Griffin 5
- 09/13/2018 International Student Payroll Orientation, 2:30-4:30 pm, Greylock Hall, Makepeace Room
- 9/14/2018 Every other Friday, Food for Thought, 3:00-4:30 pm, ILounge, 2nd Floor Hardy House
- 9/17-10/05, Mandatory SEVIS Check-in, 8:30-4:30 pm, Dean’s Office
- 9/26/18, Citation in the U.S. Workshop, 6:30-8:00 pm, Instruction Lab, Sawyer Library
- 9/28/18, Social Security Administration & DMV Trip, 9:00 am, Meet Van Behind Sawyer Library
- 10/02/18 Social Security Administration & DMV Trip, 2:00 pm, Meet Van Behind Sawyer Library
- 10/09/18, Social Security Administration & DMV Trip, 10:30 am, Meet Van Behind Sawyer Library
The International Lounge aka ILounge is now open to all international students as your home away from home. Feel free to use it as a meeting, study and relaxing space. International walk-in hours will also take place in the space as soon as our meeting table arrives! So stay tuned. It’s located in the Davis Center Hardy House 2nd Fl. And it’s a work in progress so feel free to add your personal touches…photos from home or anything that reminds you of home. Enjoy and take good care of it.
You can reach Dean Pretto at firstname.lastname@example.org.