Welcome to International Student Services!
Walk-In Hours: Mondays from 1:00-3:00 pm in the ILounge on the second floor of Hardy House at the Davis Center. Or make an individual appointment in the Dean’s Office or by calling 413-597-4171.
A member of the Dean’s Office at Williams College, Associate Dean of International Student Services (ISS) Ninah Pretto:
- Advisement on immigration, academic, social, professional and personal issues
- Guidance to on and off campus resources
- Provides informative programs, workshops and training
- Support, advocacy and more….
Upcoming Programs & Events
- 08/29/2018 International Student Payroll Orientation, 9:30-11:30 am, Griffin 5
- 09/13/2018 International Student Payroll Orientation, 2:30-4:30 pm, Greylock Hall, Makepeace Room
The International Lounge aka ILounge is now open to all international students as your home away from home. Feel free to use it as a meeting, study and relaxing space. International walk-in hours will also take place in the space as soon as our meeting table arrives! So stay tuned. It’s located in the Davis Center Hardy House 2nd Fl. And it’s a work in progress so feel free to add your personal touches…photos from home or anything that reminds you of home. Enjoy and take good care of it.
You can reach Dean Pretto at email@example.com.